Friday, April 15, 2011

A Beautiful Day in the Neightborhood

This is what I saw when I came out of the door this morning . . . another beautiful day with a clear blue sky.I also saw this like I do everyday . . . our mission car.
Today I decided to show you where I spend the entire day . . . at the mission office.Coming in the front door this is the 'reception' area.From the front door again, looking at the work area - the open door behind the desk is the finance office where Elder Jewkes spends his time.This is my work area - plenty of room to get my projects completed each day.Elder Jewkes working on the finances of the mission.Elder Jewkes taking a break . . .The President's office.

We are in the office from 8 am to 5pm each day. Elder Jewkes gets out to go to the bank and post office each day . . . I hold the fort down while he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment