Sunday, July 17, 2011

Treadmill . . . . .

On Monday several guys carried the treadmill from the mission home down to our apartment. The new president and his wife are not using it and let us have it in our apartment. It takes up quite a bit of space when down, but luckily it folds up.I just use a fan next to it to keep me cool. I don't like to get up early and Elder Jewkes goes to the park at 5am. I like my extra hour of sleep! When he gets home from the park, he jumps in the shower and I jump on the treadmill.I have my Ipod with me so, I just turn on the music and walk . . .
Elder Jewkes told me I wouldn't use it so I will prove him wrong! So in front of the president I committed to use it at least 20 minutes a day, 5 days a week. I am happy to report that I made my goal for last week . . .
It takes 21 days to form a a habit so I still have a couple more weeks . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment