Saturday, May 28, 2011

60 years old!! Oh My!!

Well, I turned 60 on May 27th. (But I am also proud of all 60 of those years!) I can't believe that I am that old . . . but then again, it really isn't old is it?? You are as old as you feel and if that is the case, I am only beginning my 40s!!!

I just want to thank everyone for the birthday wishes. I felt loved and spoiled. Wade took me to an Italian Restaurant f0r dinner! It was wonderful . . . I did tell him that he still owes me a big birthday party. You see, when he turn 50 I did a huge party for him. He was supposed to do something when I turned 50, but he said he forgot and since my birthday always falls on a holiday weekend (Memorial Day) . . . so I told him when I turned 60 he needed to throw a big bash . . . Well most of you know we are in the Philippines, so the big bash will have to wait. But it is great to turn 60 and be serving a mission!

Thanks again everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment