Sunday, September 25, 2011

Zone Conference and Rain . . .

We had zone conference again this past week. It is always fun to get together with the missionaries and be taught by our mission president and his wife!

During lunch, I asked one of the missionaries to take a couple of pictures of Elder Jewkes and my self. We needed a picture to send to our home ward for a missionary plaque. It started to rain about that same time . . . now I have said before it doesn't just rain here, it dumps. So here are some pictures from that day . . .
Those are rain drops not hail!
This is like a courtyard garden at the church
You can see there is so much rain it is filling
the draining system around the garden . . .

My camera has a scratch on the lens . . .
thus the cloudy area on the picture.

The lighting was much better for this picture . . .
My new camera will be here this week! Yeah!!!
We are enjoying our mission!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment